<8 Days / 7 Nights>
HUB S. Haul-1 International Bolivia/Peru Program 8 Days/7 Nights
- Day 1
- Flight Buenos Aires/La Paz or Sao Paulo/La Paz.
- Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at selected hotel in La Paz
- Day 2
- In the morning City Tour & Moon Valley.
- Overland journey to Huatajata- Lake Titicaca.
- Visit of the “Andean Roots Eco-Village”.
- Night experiences in the “Mystical World of the Kallawaya” and “Alajpacha” Native Observatory.
- Dinner and overnight at the Inca Utama Hotel & SPA
- Day 3
- Hydrofoil Cruise to Moon & Sun Islands with visits and lunch / Copacabana.
- Overland journey to Puno. Overnight at selected hotel in Puno
- Day 4
- Regular tourist bus Puno / Cusco with lunch. Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco
- Day 5
- In the morning City Tour & visit of surroundings ruins- Sacsayhuaman, etc.
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco
- Day 6
- Full day visit of Machu Picchu including lunch.
- Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco
- Day 7
- Transfer to the airport for flight Cusco/La Paz (flight not incl.)
- Arrival and transfer to hotel.
- Overnight at selected hotel in La Paz
- Day 8
- Transfer to the airport for your return flight
- Please contact us for the program option with flights La Paz/Cusco/La Paz or flight La Paz/Cusco.
Transfer from the airport to the hotel in La Paz. La Paz Airport is located at 25 minutes from any hotel downtown. Included: Transportation, bilingual guide, assistance on arrival and porterage at the airport. Overnight at local hotel
In the morning City Tour. La Paz and its surroundings can transport you to a mysterious past where any corner, any street, is a hidden treasure where adventure begins; a living history which treasures the pre-Hispanic times with all their traditions and magic rites on its streets. The indigenous, colonial and modern areas, Indian Market, Witch Doctor's Market & breathtaking panoramas are all framed by the majestic "Illimani" mountain. Visit the Moon Valley, a clay formation resembling the face of the Moon. Overland journey to Huatajata at the shores of Lake Titicaca. On arrival, visit the Andean Roots Eco Village: The Altiplano Museum; Handicrafts village, the Mud Igloos and the mortuary towers of the Urus Chipayas. Meet the Limachi family, builders of the RA II and Tigris for epic expeditions across the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy our elegant vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and the mythical Suri. Audiovisual and night experience of "The Mystic World of the Kallawayas", natural healers of Bolivia. They believe that you first have to heal the soul in order to heal your body. Tata Benjo, -our Kallawaya- will bless visitors and answer questions by casting his sacred coca leaves. Enjoy a nocturnal visit to the Native Observatory Alajpacha. Learn from the Aymaras Cosmovision and watch the southern constellations. Overnight at the Inca Utama Hotel & Spa
Hydrofoil cruise to cruise to Moon Island, visit the Sun Virgins Temple “Iñak Uyu”. Continue to Sun Island. Visit the Inca “Grand Stairs” and the Sacred Fountain; taste the water believed to give eternal youth and happiness. Lunch at the Uma Kollu archaeological Restaurant; Visit the small handicraft market. Cruise to Copacabana. Once in Copacabana, visit the shrine and the Dark Indian Virgin. Overland journey to Puno. Overnight at local hotel
Transfer to the bus station. Take a Regular Tourist Bus to Puno for an interesting trip crossing the highland plateau. En route you visit some archaeological sites such as Raqchi and Pukara. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Overnight at local hotel
In the morning City Tour including the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral. After seeing the most interesting sites of the city, you will drive out into the countryside outside Cusco to visit some of the remarkable Inca ruins in the area: the cult center of Sacsayhuaman, the Temple and Amphitheatre of Kenko, the Inca Baths of Tambomachay and the Red Fortress of Puca Pucara. Overnight at local hotel
Early in the morning transfer to Ollantaytambo, where you board the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival, you take a 25-minute motor coach ride to “The Lost City of the Incas", which was discovered by American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911. Take a guided tour of the marvelous citadel visiting the Main Square, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Circular Towers, the Sacred Sun Dial and the Burial Grounds (Lunch included). After the visit return by train to Ollantaytambo y transfer to Cusco Overnight at local hotel
Transfer to the Airport in Cusco for your flight to La Paz. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at local hotel
Transfer to the Airport of La Paz.