Today many clients are focusing on countries like Bolivia since an exiting destination greatly motivates people and improves their productivity, within the perspective of integration and more successful business. Our incentive programs offer a properly planed and customized combination of cultural experience, nature, soft adventure, leisure and fun, which can help our clients to motivate and retain their best people. We offer all kind of Incentives or business travel with the proper experience and connections in order to fulfil any special requirement.
Some of our unique offers for Incentive Groups include;
- Totora Reed- Boat regattas
- Gala Dinner on Lake Titicaca
- Gala Dinner at “Tambo Quirquincho” in La Paz with a young Indian-Baroque orchestra
- Cross cultural experiences
- “Aptapi”, an Andes shared meal
- Chattering with the stars at our native Planetarium
- Ancestral Andean relaxing techniques
- Magic & Mysticism with ancient “Kallawaya “, natural healers who forecast future casting coca leaves
- Dancing lessons of Bolivian typical folklore
- Cooking lessons of traditional “home local recipes”
- Discovering the past at the Urus Iruitos Floating Islands
- The highest Golf course in the world
- Extraordinary and exclusive programs at the “Uyuni Salt Flats•”, the crystal salt paradise of Salvador Dali
- “The” Amazon adventure
…and any Taylor-Made program adjusted to the client’s needs & motivations.
Many hotels in Bolivia have the perfect infrastructure to host meetings and congresses and Crillon Tours is always up to the challenge to organize such events with professionalism.